RPG_Gamer

Default Modifying Cell Addresses and operating on them

F15 H15
I15 L8
=H14+I13 =IF(F15<G15,0,F15-G15) =IF(H15<=RL,RQ,0)
2(Cell name LT)

The Formula works perfectly but if L8 is changed it is not taken into
account. The Formula for F15 SHOULD be something like =H14+(I*15*-LT)
but any attempt at trying that has failed
*(*=ADDRESS(15-LT,9,4,1)+H14*)*

--
RPG_Gamer
RPG_Gamer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28222

RPG_Gamer

As noone is answering I probably didnt make myself understood properly.

F15 is the number of stock left from the day before (H14) plus the
delivery which takes 2 days (hence I13 instead of I15) so the formula
would be =H14+I13.

Howether, this formula manually takes into account of the time it takes
to deliver (2 days) and if the delivery time was improved to 1 then the
changes would not show unless the Formula for Column F is manually
changed to take that into consideration.

What I am trying to do is create a Formula for Column F that takes into
account any changes to the delivery time (in cell named LT) but have
failed on each try *(*=ADDRESS(15-LT,9,4,1)+H14*)*.

How do I change the Formula so that the cell LT is taken into
consideration???

--
RPG_Gamer
RPG_Gamer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28222
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=477737

Roger Govier

Hi

Try
=H14+INDIRECT("I"&15-LT)

Regards

Roger Govier

RPG_Gamer wrote:
As noone is answering I probably didnt make myself understood properly.

F15 is the number of stock left from the day before (H14) plus the
delivery which takes 2 days (hence I13 instead of I15) so the formula
would be =H14+I13.

Howether, this formula manually takes into account of the time it takes
to deliver (2 days) and if the delivery time was improved to 1 then the
changes would not show unless the Formula for Column F is manually
changed to take that into consideration.

What I am trying to do is create a Formula for Column F that takes into
account any changes to the delivery time (in cell named LT) but have
failed on each try *(*=ADDRESS(15-LT,9,4,1)+H14*)*.

How do I change the Formula so that the cell LT is taken into
consideration???

RPG_Gamer

The Formula you gave did the trick BUT, the ("I"&15-LT) part stays the
same and does not change for the new cell when the formula is copied.
How do I get round this new problem?

--
RPG_Gamer
RPG_Gamer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28222