RPG_Gamer

Default Modifying Cell Addresses and operating on them

As noone is answering I probably didnt make myself understood properly.

F15 is the number of stock left from the day before (H14) plus the
delivery which takes 2 days (hence I13 instead of I15) so the formula
would be =H14+I13.

Howether, this formula manually takes into account of the time it takes
to deliver (2 days) and if the delivery time was improved to 1 then the
changes would not show unless the Formula for Column F is manually
changed to take that into consideration.

What I am trying to do is create a Formula for Column F that takes into
account any changes to the delivery time (in cell named LT) but have
failed on each try *(*=ADDRESS(15-LT,9,4,1)+H14*)*.

How do I change the Formula so that the cell LT is taken into
consideration???

--
RPG_Gamer
RPG_Gamer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28222