Jim

Default Date Range

Excel Yodas,

Thanks for your help. What I would like is to have a date range show in one
cell of a workbook. For example I would like a cell to show November 1, 2005
€“ November 10, 2005 when the data is coming from two separate cells.

Cell one shows November 1, 2005
Cell two shows November 10, 2005

Thanks

bpeltzer

Use the text function to format and combine the two different values. If the
dates are in A1 and A2, something like =text(A1,"Mmmm d, yyyy") & " - " &
text(A2,"Mmmm d, yyyy"). (That assumes that the values in A1 and A2 are
really dates. If they're just text, it's easier: =A1 & " - " & A2)

--Bruce