bpeltzer

Default Date Range

Use the text function to format and combine the two different values. If the
dates are in A1 and A2, something like =text(A1,"Mmmm d, yyyy") & " - " &
text(A2,"Mmmm d, yyyy"). (That assumes that the values in A1 and A2 are
really dates. If they're just text, it's easier: =A1 & " - " & A2)

--Bruce

"Jim" wrote:

Excel Yodas,

Thanks for your help. What I would like is to have a date range show in one
cell of a workbook. For example I would like a cell to show November 1, 2005
€“ November 10, 2005 when the data is coming from two separate cells.

Cell one shows November 1, 2005
Cell two shows November 10, 2005

Thanks