Boyce Coe Smith

Default Random Numbers

Random.org is an excellent random number source that I have been using for
quite some time I have always just collected them thru the form supplied on
the site in other words I have been getting them manually I copy them and
paste them into excel now all of a sudden I have been directed to automate
the process I have fgured out how to get 10000 of them by using the url that
I got from the site
http://www.random.org/cgi-bin/randnu...&max=999&col=1 The
numbers come up in the internet explorer window just fine but now I need to
get the numbers from the explorer window over to excel colA I need to fill
the entire colum (65536)and I have no idea how to do this I tried recording
a macro but that dont work I just get repeat numbers and Im not sure if any
of them are any good, suming it up I need to fill colA with these numbers
and i dont know how any help will be appreciated
Boyce

Vacation's Over

http://www.random.org/clients/

download the Excel macro and use the code

this gets you 10,000

if you really need 65,000 Unique TRUE random numbers
you could loop through this macro 7 times ( use cutoff at end of column) use
DATA Filter advanced filter - unique values to eliminate duplicates and
loop through until all 65k are unique.

Since Random.org values are proported to be "TRUE" random, this looping and
deleting duplicates should produce "true' randoms.