Boyce Coe Smith

Default Random Numbers

Random.org is an excellent random number source that I have been using for
quite some time I have always just collected them thru the form supplied on
the site in other words I have been getting them manually I copy them and
paste them into excel now all of a sudden I have been directed to automate
the process I have fgured out how to get 10000 of them by using the url that
I got from the site
http://www.random.org/cgi-bin/randnu...&max=999&col=1 The
numbers come up in the internet explorer window just fine but now I need to
get the numbers from the explorer window over to excel colA I need to fill
the entire colum (65536)and I have no idea how to do this I tried recording
a macro but that dont work I just get repeat numbers and Im not sure if any
of them are any good, suming it up I need to fill colA with these numbers
and i dont know how any help will be appreciated
Boyce