jsnider

Default Sending Info

I'm looking to see if there's any way that I can SEND information from cells
on one worksheet to another. I'm running into some problems with one sheet
TAKING information from another.
Don Guillett

Perhaps a better explanation and sample of what /how you are currently doing
this. What are your problems. It always helps one to help you if you fully
explain your problem.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"jsnider" wrote in message
I'm looking to see if there's any way that I can SEND information from

cells
on one worksheet to another. I'm running into some problems with one

sheet
TAKING information from another.

jsnider

Sorry Don,
What I'm looking to do is to enter an inventory value to a cell in
worksheet#1. Worksheet#2 also needs this same value, but in a specific cell.
However, I'm looking to get worksheet#1 to send the information, not #2
taking the info. The reason behind this is so I can make adjustments to
worksheet#1(alphabetical order, removal of info, adding of info, etc.),
without making changes to worksheet#2. It sounds like a small database of
sorts.
Does this help?
-Jim