brownbag_dab

Default Can I link Contact info into an Excel doc?

I'm trying to create a vendor log (correspondence). Rather than putting the
vendor info (address/ph/fax/etc) in the document, I'd like to put it
somewhere else and just be able to link or connect to that information as
needed. That information isn't pertinant to the other users and just takes
up space. So, I put that info into contacts and was trying to figure out a
way to connect/link the Contact info and the logged document. The main thing
I'm trying to accomplish with the log is making sure staff meet their
timelines and deadlines in responding. Can you suggest a better way to do
this? Thank you!