Excel

Default trying to match more than 1 text value in a row to show end value

I am trying to use drop down menus to enter data in a row. This data will
co-incide with a row in a table and result in a drawing number at the end of
the row. I can do it with 1 drop down menu but not 2 using the lookup
wizard. Does any one know how to match 3 values in a row as opposed to 1 as
I have managed to do?

Anne Troy

So, for instance, if I pic 3 from your dropdown, will the other two cells
always be the SAME? Or are you looking to have a second dropdown change as a
result of the choice in the first one? For instance, are you trying to
select Fruits in the first dropdown, and have only fruits show in the second
dropdown? Or are you simply wanting to pull 3 values instead of just one?
Conditional Dropdowns is the first:
http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...ta-validation/
This demonstrates the second:
http://www.officearticles.com/tutori...soft_excel.htm