Joanna

Default Link in the same w/s is pulling a different number.

I have an excel worksheet with cells that are linked to a different tab in
the worksheet. The cells are correct... but the number is not. I cannot tie
the number that is pulling to anything. If I press F9... the wrong number
still remains... but if I edit the cell and add a +1... it pulls the correct
number.
Heard of anything like that before?

Dave Peterson

Is your formula a simple
=sheet2!a1
or is it more complex?

Joanna wrote:

I have an excel worksheet with cells that are linked to a different tab in
the worksheet. The cells are correct... but the number is not. I cannot tie
the number that is pulling to anything. If I press F9... the wrong number
still remains... but if I edit the cell and add a +1... it pulls the correct
number.
Heard of anything like that before?

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson
Joanna

Yes... that simple.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Is your formula a simple
=sheet2!a1
or is it more complex?

Joanna wrote:

I have an excel worksheet with cells that are linked to a different tab in
the worksheet. The cells are correct... but the number is not. I cannot tie
the number that is pulling to anything. If I press F9... the wrong number
still remains... but if I edit the cell and add a +1... it pulls the correct
number.
Heard of anything like that before?

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

I've never seen excel not work correctly with formulas like this (and
calculation set to automatic).

But I've seen posts that complain that this can happen.

You could try this:
Select a cell on that worksheet
edit|replace
what: = (equal sign)