umtraveller

Default Date entry gone haywire in Excel!

When I type a date in a column formatted for dates, and then hit "enter" it
always shows "######". If I put the cursor over the cell, the date will
show, but not in the table. The dates had been entering correctly, and I'm
not aware that I changed any settings. Thanks for any help.
Paul B

umtraveller, try widening your column

--
Paul B