Tami

Default Getting a running total?

I have read other questions and answers and I still can not figure this out.
I have numerous rows that I total at the end of each week. I do not have a
problem doing that. What I need to do is keep a running total of the month
to date and the year to date in the following columns I and J after the
weekly total (Column A is the different things I am tracking, Monday is
column B ... Sunday column H). At the end of each week, I delete out the
weekly totals and I want to keep a running total of each based off of the
weekly totals.

I went that website and that does not help me. Please help. Thank you.