AreaManager

Default Use conditional formating to incicate blank cells in excel

I use conditional formatting in excel extensively but cannot figure out how
to set it to indicate cells that are blank.
Duke Carey

select the range of cells you want formatted this way & call up the
conditional formatting dialog

select "Formula is" and use

=ISBLANK(relative address of active cell)

and set your cell shading