macrodummy

Default macro to compare multiple cells to determine value

I need help building a macro that would take the # of hours worked and
compare it to the list below to determine cost of for Ind and Family.

# of Hrs Individual Family
40 $37.71 $83.62
38 $41.72 $92.51
36 $45.73 $101.40
35 $47.73 $105.84
34 $49.73 $110.28
32 $53.74 $119.17
30 $57.75 $128.06
28 $61.76 $136.00
26 $65.77 $145.83
24 $69.78 $154.72
22 $73.78 $163.61
20 $77.79 $172.49

Myrna Larson

There's something missing from your question. Can you try again? I don't see
anything very complicated about your data. Perhaps a simple formula will work.

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 18:46:03 -0700, "macrodummy"
wrote:

I need help building a macro that would take the # of hours worked and
compare it to the list below to determine cost of for Ind and Family.

# of Hrs Individual Family
40 $37.71 $83.62
38 $41.72 $92.51
36 $45.73 $101.40
35 $47.73 $105.84
34 $49.73 $110.28
32 $53.74 $119.17
30 $57.75 $128.06
28 $61.76 $136.00
26 $65.77 $145.83
24 $69.78 $154.72
22 $73.78 $163.61
20 $77.79 $172.49

macrodummy

Hi Myrna,

There are 2 parts to this sheet.
Name Hours Wkd (100% = 500) Eligible Weekly Hours % of 40 Hrs Emp Cost
Individual Emp Cost Family

This part is working fine - I download info from ADP payrool system to
determine if employee is eligible for benifits. (only those working over 20
hrs/wk are eligible)

I need to formulate the 2 cost columns to look at the weekly hours column,
compare it to the table below and return the cost accociated with the # of
hours worked from this table.

% of Hours# of Hrs Individual Family
100.0% 40 $37.71 $83.62
95.0% 38 $41.72 $92.51