Sam

Default Ctrl+V pasting to multiple non-adjacent cells

Maybe I'm regressing, but I find that more and more I prefer using the
keyboard rather than the mouse.

I love to Ctrl + C copy, but I can't figure out how to CNTRL + V paste that
copy to multiple non-adjacent cells. If I were using my mouse, I would click
on one the target paste cells while holding down the Ctrl key and the repeat
the procedure for other cells.

Anyone know the trick?

Thanks for your time to whomever responds.

Sam
Govind

You can use Ctrl+v to paste in multiple non-adjacent
cells.To do that go to the first location, press ctrl+v
and then go to the next location and press ctrl+v again.
When you do a ctrl+v, the copy in the clipboard doesn't go
away and hence you can keep using it any number of times.
However if you press Enter instead of doing Ctrl+v, you
won't be able to paste multiple times since the clipboard
copy is erased in this case.

Regards
Govind.

.