lmark

Default How do I center data across multiple cells in excel without mergi.

How do I center data across multiple cells in excel without merging the cells
together
Bernard Liengme

You don't

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"lmark" wrote in message
How do I center data across multiple cells in excel without merging the
cells
together

Peo Sjoblom

Select the cells in questions and do formatcellsalignment and check center
across selections

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"lmark" wrote:

How do I center data across multiple cells in excel without merging the cells
together

Bernard Liengme

I find that this does a merge which the OP did not want.
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"lmark" wrote:

How do I center data across multiple cells in excel without merging the
cells
together

Gord Dibben

Bernard

Center across selection wipes the gridlines, but the individual cells are
preserved, unlike a true merge.

Gord

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:15:37 -0400, "Bernard Liengme"
wrote:

I find that this does a merge which the OP did not want.

Bernard Liengme

Thanks for clearing that up.

Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme