Bill R

Default Typing text

I have a fax coversheet set up on Excel that I can type and then print. At
the bottom there is a comments section. Even though I have the text set up to
wrap it still does not seem to work. Also the return key does not work
correctly. Is there a way to let me type in this group of cells, that I have
merged and wrapped, just as if I was typing in excel?

Duke Carey

After you insert the text box, right-click on its border and choose "Format
Text Box" from the pop-up menu.

Go to the Protection tab and uncheck the Lock Text box.