Doit

Default Change GETPIVOTDATA cell reference to A1 style

When I use cells from a pivot table for a formula outside of the pivot table,
the cell reference is locked to this:
+GETPIVOTDATA("Units",$A$3,)+GETPIVOTDATA("Units", $A$3,"YYYY","2003").
I can not find out how to turn this off so the cells are referred to by
their A1 style location.
Can anyone tell me how to change Excel settings so I no longer see
GETPIVOTDATA in my formulas?

Thanks in advance