Junior Member

Default Percentage of "yes" or "no"

I am setting up a database that will show me how many wrong entries have been made onto our server. Each row will have info regarding the entry and the last cell will be say yes or no (yes for right, no for wrong). I was wondering if there was an equation i could enter at the bottom of the column that would give me a percentage of the yes's or the no's.
swatsp0p

=COUNTIF(A1:A1000,"=yes")/COUNTA(A1:A1000)

--OR--

=COUNTIF(A1:A1000,"=no")/COUNTA(A1:A1000)

Format this cell as percent (%)

this will not count rows with blanks (COUNTA) only counts cells with
entries.

Does this work for you?

--
swatsp0p