TSS

Default Report that display percentage below certain level

I got a spreadsheet contain inventory number from remote site. I need to run
a report to display when inventory below a certain percentage. I try to use
privot table to display the infomration. But it doesn't display everything
below 40%. Is there anyway you can enter an percentage and display all
remote site that below certain percentage (Eample: like 35%) on a report?
Thanks.
Earl Kiosterud

TSS,

A pivot table groups like items, and makes a calculation on each group --
not what you need. You need a filter (Excel's way of saying "query" in
database parlance). If your table is a proper table (one row per item, one
heading row), an Autofilter is a good place to start. Data - Filter -
Autofilter. Done. Now in the column of interest, you'd click the
dropdown - Custom - Less than - 40%. You could now select these rows and
copy them elsewhere if necessary.

If you like this, you can make it more permanent with Advanced Filter.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com