KRUEMJ-Needs some help

Default How do I manipulate pivot table report to include percentage of?

In my pivot table report, I have two variables in the "data" field, TRIALS
and CONVERSIONS. The two variables are summarized by sums, which is what I
want. However, I would like the second variable, CONVERSIONS, to be expressed
as a % of TRIALS.

What I've tried already: In the Pivot Table Field for the CONVERSIONS
variable, I clicked on Options ; I clicked on Show data as "% of". Base
field=TRIALS. Here's where the problem is (I think): I don't know what to
click on for Base Item; I tried clicking on both (previous) and (next), but I
got back a #N/A for the values in the pivot table.

How can I get it so that I can show CONVERSIONS as a percentage of TRIALS???

Thanks for the help
Myrna Larson

A calculated item creates a new value within a given row, column, or page
field. A calculated field creates a new field in the data area based on the
values in one or more other fields.

I assume you have one column headed TRIALS, and that field contains numbers.
You have another field labeled CONVERSIONS, and it also contains numbers?

Maybe the problem is that you should have one row for each trial, and a
column that gives the result of that one trial, Conversion or not. Is that
what you have? What does your data base look like? What are the fields and
what kind of data do they contain?