KRUEMJ-Needs some help

Default How do I manipulate pivot table report to include percentage of?

In my pivot table report, I have two variables in the "data" field, TRIALS
and CONVERSIONS. The two variables are summarized by sums, which is what I
want. However, I would like the second variable, CONVERSIONS, to be expressed
as a % of TRIALS.

What I've tried already: In the Pivot Table Field for the CONVERSIONS
variable, I clicked on Options ; I clicked on Show data as "% of". Base
field=TRIALS. Here's where the problem is (I think): I don't know what to
click on for Base Item; I tried clicking on both (previous) and (next), but I
got back a #N/A for the values in the pivot table.

How can I get it so that I can show CONVERSIONS as a percentage of TRIALS???

Thanks for the help