Rob

Default Concatenate cells with carriage returns

Hi all,

I want to concatenate text in three columns, which would normally be simple.
However, if we take the cells across the three columns, each contains a set
of data using carriage returns (Alt-Enter).

To put some context on the problem, A is First Name, B is Middle Name, C is
Surname.

The data would look like:
A B C
1 David Robert Hughes
Mark Dave Marriott
Martin Benjamin Murray
2 Shaun Andrew Flannagan
Alison Jane Martin

So I would like to combine the data into some sort of output that will lead
to the following, with each :
1 David Robert Hughes
Mark Dave Marriott
Martin Benjamin Murray
2 Shaun Andrew Flannagan
Alison Jane Martin

It is worth noting that some cells may contain 5 entries using carriage
returns, while others may have 2.

Is anyone able to help?

Many thanks,

Rob
Ray A

One way
Use text to columns with the carruage return as the delimiter. Then
concatenate as normal
HTH