Neiko

Default Can I make a formula in Excel to display result in same cell?

I am trying to make a cell in which the formula and the entry field are in
the same cell... In other words getting a formula to be locked in a cell to
where whatever info I put in the cell, the locked formula calculates the
entry number.
Biff

Hi!

Maybe this might help: