vijay_ac

Default Excel Macro Hide

Hi,
Can someone suggest me how to hide a macro code using another macro
code in Excel.
Please do not suggest to hide a macro through VBAprojectproperties
password protect method.

And also could u pass the code if you know.

regards,
vijay ;)

--
vijay_ac
vijay_ac's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27552

Dave Peterson

excel doesn't offer anything that can protect/reprotect your project.

A few people have used Sendkeys--but that's not too reliable.

Bill Manville's post has been suggested a few times...

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...47ea006527ed5e

or

http://snipurl.com/a049

But I wouldn't use it in production.