Soraiya

Default How do I create conditional formatting to track due dates

Help! I am trying to track dues dates. I would like to create a conditional
format so that when soemthing is due it will warn me the first time by
flashing that cell in a certain color and then if it is not taken care of
within so many days that date will flash in red. Can anyone tell me how to do
this? Thank you for any help you can offer!

Have a TERRIFIC Day!
Fanatik

The first condition in your conditional format needs to be a formula similar
to this :-

=IF(AND(TODAY()-B2=0,TODAY()-B2<3),TRUE,FALSE)

where B2 contains the due date. This will turn the cells the required colour
if is is due or over due by up to 3 days

The second condition is also a formula :-

=IF(TODAY()-B2=3,TRUE,FALSE) which will highlight the cells the specified
colour if it is 3 or more days over due.

Hope it helps

which