phil

Default Matching Multiple Sheets

I have a workbook that contains 2 sheets, one sheet has #'s 1 thru 800 in
column A (there is only one instance of each # in this sheet). Then I have
another sheet that contains #'s 1 thru 800, but there are multiple instances
of each # (ie, 10 rows with the value = 1). I want to basically merge the
data from the "one shot row" into the sheet that has the "multiple instance
row". It is OK if the "One shot rows" show up each time on the "multiple
instance rows". Thanks to all.