chrisco

Default Can't get sensible clear colours in Excel 2003

Computer crashed so re-installed Office 2003. Ticked for updates and now find
that the colours are different e.g. I can no longer get a vibrant red. Using
this new "Custom" option still leaves me with a red that is nearer black.

Has anyone got the answer please?

Many thanks.
Bernie Deitrick

Chris,

Go to Tools / Options... Color tab, and press Reset.

OR try one of these macros:

Sub SetRed()
ActiveWorkbook.Colors(3) = RGB(255, 0, 0)
End Sub

Sub ResetColors()
ActiveWorkbook.ResetColors
End Sub