Martin in Dublin

Default 'CHECK IF A CELL IN EXCEL HAS ANY TEXT IN IT'

I'm trying to use help in Excel 2003. I've found a link entitled
'Check if a cell contains text'
This woould appear to be the solution, however, I'm getting an internet
explorer script error on the subsequent links and am unable to get at the
solution.

What am I doing wrong?
The url reported in the erroris
http://office.microsoft.com/assistan...01 0229911033

I'm using Internet explorer version 6.0.2600.0000 across terminal services
on a server running windows 2003 sbserver

Martin

Martin in Dublin

Spot on! that was an instant succcess when nested in an if statement.
Well done

Still need to know whats causing the error with Excel on line help?
Any ideas?

Regards
Martin

"David Billigmeier" wrote:

Use =ISTEXT()

Dave
<!--

"Martin in Dublin" wrote:

I'm trying to use help in Excel 2003. I've found a link entitled
'Check if a cell contains text'
This woould appear to be the solution, however, I'm getting an internet
explorer script error on the subsequent links and am unable to get at the
solution.

What am I doing wrong?
The url reported in the erroris
http://office.microsoft.com/assistan...01 0229911033

I'm using Internet explorer version 6.0.2600.0000 across terminal services
on a server running windows 2003 sbserver

Martin

David Billigmeier

I'm not quite sure, the link worked fine for me.

Dave
<!--

"Martin in Dublin" wrote:

Spot on! that was an instant succcess when nested in an if statement.
Well done

Still need to know whats causing the error with Excel on line help?
Any ideas?

Regards
Martin

"David Billigmeier" wrote: