JICDB

Default How do I increment a formula?

In a spreadsheet let's say I have a date in A1. I could put =A1+1 in A2 to
get the next date. (I know the autofill works better for this but bear with
me).

I have a spreadsheet where 5 rows of data belongs to one group/record.
Column A is for data and that date only appears once for all ten rows.
Here's a few columns.

Depart Full fare 30 Day
Mill Cash no Full
Lot transfer Fare
1-Sep 0523
0603
0643
0738
0 0

These same rows get repeated down the spreadsheet where the date appears
every 10 lines. In another part of my spreadsheet I want to summarize the
data and in the first date cell of the summarized section(AA1) I have =A5 to
pull the Date 1-Sept. Instead of placing =A15 in the next cell (AA2) I
wanted to be able to increment the formula some how - like AA1+10 where 10
equals ten rows down not add 10 to the date.

September

Weekdays Totals
=A5
=AA5+1