Becky

Default Need date to appear 90 days later than initial date entered

I want to input a date into column a and have it appear 90 days later in
column b in order to track due dates, etc.
Anne Troy

=A1+30 (format as dates)
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Becky" wrote in message
I want to input a date into column a and have it appear 90 days later in
column b in order to track due dates, etc.

Anne Troy

LOL. I think I said 30. I meant =A1+90
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Becky" wrote in message
I want to input a date into column a and have it appear 90 days later in
column b in order to track due dates, etc.

Bob Phillips

=IF(A1+90=TODAY(),A1,"")

perhaps?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Becky" wrote in message
I want to input a date into column a and have it appear 90 days later in
column b in order to track due dates, etc.

Stefi

Insert =A1 in B1 and fill down as necessary!
Select column B, Format/Conditional formatting, select Formula, enter in
Condition =A1+90TODAY(), Click Format, in Font tab select Color and set it
white!

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Becky€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

I want to input a date into column a and have it appear 90 days later in
column b in order to track due dates, etc.

Anne Troy

By the way, Becky. Perhaps you should consider just using conditional
formatting? You can set column A's date to have a red font or red fill when
it's 90 days or older. :)
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Becky" wrote in message
I want to input a date into column a and have it appear 90 days later in
column b in order to track due dates, etc.

dominicb

Good afternoon Becky

Lets assume that your first used cell in column A is A7. A date will
be in A7, in B7 put this formula:

=IF(NOW()-A790,A7,"")

Cell B7 will remain empty until the date in A7 is 90 days old, and then
the date will appear in B7.

HTH

DominicB

--