alexy

Default combining 2 pieces of text from 2 columns

Column A has first names, and B second names.
I want C to list the 2 names together, how do I do this?

thanks, Alex.

--
alexy
alexy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25905

Ellie

Hi Alex

Assuming you have put one blank space after the first name, in column C you
can use the following:-

=CONCATENATE(A1,B1)

If you haven't, when using the formula wizard select CONCATENATE and in the
Text1 box, select the cell A1 and put one blank space after it

Hope this helps you.

Ellie

"alexy" wrote:

Column A has first names, and B second names.
I want C to list the 2 names together, how do I do this?

thanks, Alex.

--
alexy
alexy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25905