SAT

Default Finding DUplicate Data set in Worksheets

How can I find duplicate data set..Say My data is in Column A B And C from
Row 6 to row 200, Now I want to check whether the data depicted in Column A,
B and C are also stored else where say in Columns G, H and I..?
I have three fields In column A is Date, In Column B is IDs and In column C
is stored AMount, Now I want to Match the DAte, Id and AMount (1 set of
Data) to the data in Coumns G H and I.. and if the same is not found I want
it to be Listed saperately..
Can ANyone help me pls.?

SAt
Max

One play ..

Using 4 empty cols to the right, say, cols K to N

Put in the formula bar for K6,
array-enter i.e. press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER:

=IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(1,($G$6:$G$200=A6)
*($H$6:$H$200=B6)*($I$6:$I$200=C6),0)),"",ROW())

Put in L6:

=IF(ISERROR(SMALL($K$6:$K$200,ROWS($A$1:A1))),"",
INDEX(A$6:A$200,MATCH(SMALL($K$6:$K$200,
ROWS($A$1:A1)),$K$6:$K$200,0)))

(Normal ENTER will do)

Copy L6 across to N6
Format L6 as date

Select K6:N6, fill down until
the last row of data in cols A to C, i.e. to N200

The required listing / results will be returned within L6:N200, all neatly
bunched at the top, i.e. those data-sets within A6:C200 which are not found
within G6:I200

Adapt to suit ..
--
Rgds
Max
"SAT" wrote in message
How can I find duplicate data set..Say My data is in Column A B And C from
Row 6 to row 200, Now I want to check whether the data depicted in Column

A,
B and C are also stored else where say in Columns G, H and I..?
I have three fields In column A is Date, In Column B is IDs and In column

is stored AMount, Now I want to Match the DAte, Id and AMount (1 set of
Data) to the data in Coumns G H and I.. and if the same is not found I

want
it to be Listed saperately..
Can ANyone help me pls.?

SAt

Max

Here's a link to a sample file with the implemented construct:
http://www.savefile.com/files/5733440
File: Finding Duplicate Data set in Worksheets_SAT_wksht.xls
--
Rgds
Max
Singapore, GMT+8
xdemechanik
http://savefile.com/projects/236895

SAT

Dear MAx..

Thanx.. I have downloded the example..
I will try it on my data and let you know..

Thanx again for all the trouble.

Regards.
bye.

SAT

"Max" wrote:

Here's a link to a sample file with the implemented construct:
http://www.savefile.com/files/5733440
File: Finding Duplicate Data set in Worksheets_SAT_wksht.xls
--
Rgds
Max
xl 97