Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to add a bookmark to a chart (a big one, not a chart in a sheet)

I have a workbook with about 20 charts
I would like to create an index sheet with links to the charts.
Goggled this a lot cold not find an answer. Is it possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I have a workbook with about 20 charts
I would like to create an index sheet with links to the charts.
Goggled this a lot cold not find an answer. Is it possible?

Use the Hyperlink feature and set the target to go to the desired chart

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc