Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
sherobot

Default Moving Pivot Chart Fields on a chart sheet

Does anyone know how I would move a field after my pivot chart is created?
The value button is right in the way of my pie chart and the program is not
allowing me to move it out of the way of the % w/leader lines.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Debra Dalgleish

You can hide the field buttons:

On the pivot toolbar, choose PivotChartHide Pivot Chart Field buttons