dfinke

Default how do I keep the dropdown list button visible continuously

How do I keep the dropsown list "button" visible even when the cell
associated with the dropdown list is not selected?
Debra Dalgleish

Only the active cell can have the data validation arrow visible.
Perhaps you could colour the cells to highlight them, or add comments to
the cells to mark them.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List