Old May 5th 17, 04:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Inverse of COUNTIF??

Hi Jason,

I'd like to know what formula should i use if i have to copy the text or value from 1 sheet to another with this specific date.

Old June 23rd 21, 04:27 PM
Member

Hello, I'm not so sure if I understood your question, but, to do an inverse of your countif, meaning counting the numbers you didn't want to include in your countif function, you can use this formula:

=COunt(A1:A10) - Countif(A1:A10, criteria)

There you can count the remaining items you didn't want to include in your countif. You can also check https://www.efinancialmodels.com/kno...tion-in-excel/ for more info on countif.

Hope this helps!

Inverse FFT shull Excel Programming 2 June 5th 09 09:15 AM
TAN INVERSE ? Ahsan Excel Worksheet Functions 3 June 19th 07 04:09 PM
how do i calculate inverse tan? Emma Excel Worksheet Functions 5 October 5th 06 03:36 PM
log inverse Az Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 November 28th 05 09:12 AM
Inverse sin John Fitzpatrick Excel Worksheet Functions 3 March 25th 05 06:35 PM