howiedog

Default Word Associated Shading or Color

I am trying to find out if it is possible to take an excel spreadsheet
and shade or color a certain box based on the text that I have in that
box.

For instance, if I have the word CREATE in 75 different places on a
specific spreadsheet, is there a function that will allow me to shade
that specific word green throughout the entire sheet.

--
howiedog
howiedog's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27213

Anne Troy

It's called conditional formatting. Format--Conditional Format.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"howiedog" wrote in
message ...