Junior Member

Default How can I pull certain row info based on column info

I would like to create a worksheet that looks up data in column 1 and then pulls specific cell data from that row.

This is not my spreadsheet and it's huge, over 150 columns.

Column 1 has a let's say a control number 1 thru 50,000.

Column 2 - 150 has Value1, value2, value3, value4, etc.

I would like to search for a control number like 3257 and have it automatically insert the data in column F, DD and Z from that row.

Then be able to change the control number at any time to get the new data from that row.

Is this possible? or is it confusing.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

--
Netti