Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Subtracting based on 2 conditions

Please help me:
On column C5:C40 I have Tickets resolved i.e (10,30,50)etc on column D5:D40 I have Major Outages i.e (3,2,1)
On Column C4 The header is Tickets Resolved On Column D4 The header is Major Outages and on B5:B40 I have agent names. The Month name I can have anywhere on sheet.

on a Separate sheet I need to Subract Major Outages from Tickets resolved based on Name and Month

Can someone please help??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Am Thu, 11 Sep 2014 09:33:01 +0200 schrieb Claus Busch:

=SUM(IF(Sheet1!A5:A40&Sheet1!B5:B40=$G$1&$H$1,Shee t1!C5:C40-Sheet1!D5:D40))

you can do it also with a Pivot table

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Wednesday, September 10, 2014 2:51:14 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Please help me: On column C5:C40 I have Tickets resolved i.e (10,30,50)etc on column D5:D40 I have Major Outages i.e (3,2,1) On Column C4 The header is Tickets Resolved On Column D4 The header is Major Outages and on B5:B40 I have agent names. The Month name I can have anywhere on sheet. on a Separate sheet I need to Subract Major Outages from Tickets resolved based on Name and Month Can someone please help??

Thank you Clause that works like a charm, your always very helpfull.