Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditions Not Accurate when subtracting time

When I subtract two times e.g.
b1 is 21:35
a1 is 20:55
the answer shows correctly i.e. 40:00 (using [m]:ss format) but when I set
the condition b1-a115 the answer is FALSE.

How do I subract two times and then check if the result is greater than a
value I specify?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Perfect, thanks

"Mike H" wrote: