Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Google Adsense Account Approval Tricks

On Sunday, 14 November 2010 12:52:14 UTC+5:30, Melvin s wrote:
hello friends if any one needs geniune adsense account please contact
me at or call me @ 9789628490 for just rs 300/per
account.There are many sellers who sell for more amount but i am
geniune and my account is also geniune why not call me

+ adsense trick @ rs 500 only contact me @ 9789628490

hurry start earning now!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

I need account + Trick.. Can you call me 08341776494..