Junior Member

Location: India
Send a message via Skype™ to Gaura215
Default Using multiple Lookup Functions

Respected Excel Gurus

I spent nearly 2 hours daily on updating a report from a dump, which I download from a website. I am wonderin if this can be automated using some formulaes or Macro. Please help me out.

I have attached the 2 JPEG snapshots of both the reports. I will try to explain now the requirements:

1. Dump Report is the report, which I download everyday from a website, and I get to know the status(Coloum F) of that activity(Coloum A) of a particular country (Coloum D);
2. Using the report as mentioned in Step 1, I need to fill in the status in Final Report from Coloum D onwards.

So the activity name which were in Coloum A in Dump Report (Step1 above) are in Row 6 horizontly in Final Report. And the country name which were in Coloum D in Dump report are in Coloum B of Final Report.

I am looking for a code, which will match these two conditions, and show the status of that activity (Coloum F of Dump Report) in final report.

Hope I have been able to explain the requirement. Please let me know if more clarifation is required in this.

I will be extrmely thankful to everyone who can spend their precious time in helping me out.

Thanks a ton in anticipation.

Regards
Gaura215

[IMG]C:\Users\g.khanna\Desktop\Final Report.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]C:\Users\g.khanna\Desktop\Dump Report.jpg[/IMG]

Help please :-)
__________________
Regards
Gaurav

Last edited by Gaura215 : April 14th 14 at 08:49 AM Reason: Adding more specific information
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Help please :-)

--

Gaura215

Peter_SSs is trying to help you in your Mr. Excel thread.

Regards,
Howard