Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Payout based on hours rate and designation

Dear Friends,
I have posted a question on mrexcel for which i am awaiting an answer. please help

http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-q...signation.html

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Friday, January 24, 2014 6:36:42 PM UTC+5:30, wrote:
Dear Friends,

I have posted a question on mrexcel for which i am awaiting an answer. please help

http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-q...signation.html

Thank you

Please help me with my query. I cannot display the worksheet contents here and therefore sent a link to it which was posted on mrexcel.com

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Friday, January 24, 2014 6:36:42 PM UTC+5:30, wrote:
Dear Friends,

I have posted a question on mrexcel for which i am awaiting an answer. please help

http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-q...signation.html

Thank you

No replies from anywhere. Please help !
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

wrote:
Dear Friends,

I have posted a question on mrexcel for which i am awaiting an answer.
please help

http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-q...-based-hours-r
ate-designation.html

Thank you

No replies from anywhere. Please help !

Why don't you try actually asking your question here? That has a higher
chance of getting a response than "question over there -" does.

--
Brain gone bad.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

wrote:

Dear Friends,

I have posted a question on mrexcel for which i am awaiting an answer.

please help

http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-q...-based-hours-r

ate-designation.html

Thank you

No replies from anywhere. Please help !

Why don't you try actually asking your question here? That has a higher

chance of getting a response than "question over there -" does.

--

Brain gone bad.

I dont know how to display my sheet here. However, I will try to show the sheet in text format.

There are two criteria where I am unable to write a formula and need help. I want to update the Payout column with a formula based on number of hours worked by the employee and also based on their role/designation. Need formulas in range E11:E20 Please help !

Below is how my data looks like in the range B2:E20. Cell B2 and C2 are merged and Cell D2 and E2 are merged.

B2-Hours
B3-From
B4-00:00
B5-50:01

[...]