Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default SUMIF between date range

I have some numbers from a long list of columns that I wish to sum if it falls between years 2003 to 2014. The idea is for the formula to sum only the numbers that fall within a specific year, specifically 2003. The dates are in column (B17:b50000). The numbers are in columns (N17:X50000). It is probably very simple, but I have been banging my head with this one. Just a no go. Can someone help? Thanks.