-   -   SUMIF between date range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/449698-sumif-between-date-range.html)

rhhince[_2_]

SUMIF between date range

I have some numbers from a long list of columns that I wish to sum if it falls between years 2003 to 2014. The idea is for the formula to sum only the numbers that fall within a specific year, specifically 2003. The dates are in column (B17:b50000). The numbers are in columns (N17:X50000). It is probably very simple, but I have been banging my head with this one. Just a no go. Can someone help? Thanks.

Wilbur Chua

SUMIF within date range

Hello!

I don't think it's possible to do this via SUMIF, but you can definitely do it with SUMIFS.

SUMIFs function in Excel allows for multiple conditions, so basically, just put the 2 dates in between as criterias then you can already do this solution.

I actually learned to do SUMIFs he https://www.efinancialmodels.com/kno...tion-in-excel/

Hope this helps!