Junior Member

Default Month days over a time period

I have a problem where i need to calculate the number of days per month over a time period longer than 1 year.

Example if we have a start date of 1 January 2012 and an end date of 30 January 2013. I would like to get the following answers
January 61 days
February 28 days
March 31 days
April 30 days
May 31 days
June 30 days
July 31 days
August 31 days
September 30 days
October 31 days
November 30 days
December 31 days

The reason for this is i have a average daily values that our different for each month and i need to multiply these number of days.

Any help would be appreciated

Peter
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Peter,

Am Fri, 20 Sep 2013 08:47:49 +0100 schrieb Petertc:

Example if we have a start date of 1 January 2012 and an end date of 30
January 2013. I would like to get the following answers
January 61 days
February 28 days
March 31 days
April 30 days
May 31 days
June 30 days
July 31 days
August 31 days
September 30 days
October 31 days
November 30 days
December 31 days

please look he
https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=9378A...121822A3%21326
for the workbook "DaysByMonth"

Regards
Claus B.
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2
Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus Busch View Post
[...]

Hi Claus, thanks for the spread sheet, i should has supplied more information as both the start date and end date are both variable, over the full 12 months.

Thanks

Peter
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Peter,

Am Fri, 20 Sep 2013 12:02:26 +0100 schrieb Petertc:

Hi Claus, thanks for the spread sheet, i should has supplied more
information as both the start date and end date are both variable, over
the full 12 months.

if you change start or end date the formulas will give you the correct
result.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2
Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus Busch View Post
Hi Peter,

Am Fri, 20 Sep 2013 12:02:26 +0100 schrieb Petertc:

Hi Claus, thanks for the spread sheet, i should has supplied more
information as both the start date and end date are both variable, over
the full 12 months.

if you change start or end date the formulas will give you the correct
result.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2
Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2
Hi Claus ,

I have got it sorted now thanks for your help

Peter

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Peter,

Am Fri, 20 Sep 2013 14:45:06 +0100 schrieb Petertc:

I have got it sorted now thanks for your help

have another look for your workbook on SkyDrive.
I forgot to set references absolute in one formula. And I changed the
formula for the month names that it will be adapted to your english
system.

Regards
Claus B.