Junior Member

Default File upload

I am new here.Why cant i upload an excel file here,this being an excel forum ? I can explain my query only with the help of this file.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Sat, 27 Jul 2013 08:19:32 +0100, nikhil83 wrote:

I am new here.Why cant i upload an excel file here,this being an excel
forum ? I can explain my query only with the help of this file.

Because this is a text newsgroup.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Upload an example Excel file to a file-sharing website, be sure the
uploaded file is marked shared/sharable, then post the URL (aka link;
http://...) of the uploaded file here. The following is a list of
some free file-sharing websites; or use your own.

Box.Net: http://www.box.net/files
Windows Live Skydrive: http://skydrive.live.com
MediaFi http://www.mediafire.com
FileFactory: http://www.filefactory.com
FileSavr: http://www.filesavr.com
FileDropper: http://www.filedropper.com
RapidSha http://www.rapidshare.com

Post also an explanation of your needs.

Gord

wrote:

I am new here.Why cant i upload an excel file here,this being an excel
forum ? I can explain my query only with the help of this file.

Upload a file to a web using VBA Bruce[_11_] Excel Programming 3 January 16th 10 05:46 PM
File upload Chetan Excel Programming 1 August 31st 06 05:15 PM
.csv file upload - unrecognized Kiran Setting up and Configuration of Excel 0 May 27th 05 05:30 PM
upload file name choice[_2_] Excel Programming 3 March 25th 05 10:38 PM
Upload file to the internet Jos Vens[_2_] Excel Programming 3 November 15th 04 10:07 PM