Junior Member

Default How do I create a formula that will refresh weekly

I hope someone can help me with this question, I have created an access DB to produce all invoice and quote dollare for a specific brand. I summarized the information into a pivot table. I added a custom filter to show only those customers with sales greater than or equal to $750. What formula can I use to capture the number of customers that meet this threshold on a weekly basis?

MgrEmail Customer Name 2013
FRANCISCAN MEDICAL GROUP $750
ST. JOHN HEALTH SYSTEM $800
GIFFORD MEDICAL CENTER $900