Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how to create weekly totals

I would like to create a worksheet that gives a weekly total for each of my
teams call stats. That would then generate a monthend total for each team.
Any suggestions ???--
justproverbs
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

for week
SUMPRODUCT((A1:A33=DATE(2009,1,11))*(A1:A33<=DATE (2009,1,17))*b1:b33)
for month
=sumproduct((month(a1:a33)=1)*b1:b33)

--
Don Guillett